A little bit about us:
Here at Orbitkey, we’re all about organisation – clever, innovative, intentional, and beautiful organisational accessories designed to help people live better lives.
Founded in 2013 by 2 friends with 1 simple idea, Orbitkey has since grown into a passionate and dedicated team of 33 based in Melbourne, Australia.
We might be a small and young company, but we’re committed to finding better ways of doing business. As a Climate Neutral Certified brand, we reduce, measure and offset 100% of our carbon footprint.
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace, and love helping our team grow and thrive.
So if you love all things organisation and design, and want to work with a growing and tight-knit team, we’d love to hear from you and have you join the family!
The Role Summary:
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build on our existing online presence through our various social media platforms. You will be responsible for developing and executing social media strategy designed to engage users and inspire our fast-growing global audience.
What You'll Do:
- Be the accountability point of contact for Orbitkey’s Social Media Presence (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Develop and implement strategies on new platforms such as TikTok, etc.
- Develop a social media strategy and content calendar that supports marketing goals, campaigns and overall marketing team KPIs.
- Consistently plan and post content across social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok etc.)
- Collate and manage in-house and user-generated content for social media.
- Brief and work with our graphic designer to create campaign assets for use on social media.
- Oversee and execute social media initiatives, and look after our Linktree page (or equivalent).
- Monitor and explore trends in the social media landscape and propose strategies on how we can grow our online presence and increase brand awareness.
- Measure, analyse and report on campaign and social media performance to gather insight and continuously evolve our strategy and approach.
- Develop engaging social brand campaigns to position Orbitkey as a leader in organisation and innovation.
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years of experience in social media management.
- You have a keen interest in content creation and curation. A creative thinker with hands-on experience creating content with basic video editing skills (Reels / TikToks / short-form videos).
- You have your finger on the pulse of the latest social media trends (especially in Reels and TikTok) and would be able to work effectively to incorporate and implement them in Orbitkey’s social media strategy.
- Experience with work and social media management tools (Iconosquare, Facebook Business Manager, Linktree, Asana, Canva, Google Suite, Google Analytics, etc.)
- A fountain of knowledge when it comes to social media platforms, video content, viral campaigns, emerging conversations, brands and social insights.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter with tenacity for execution and delivery, with the ability to adapt quickly to market trends and business priorities.
- A team player. You know what your role involves, but you’re willing to go beyond the job description to help other team members to work towards the company’s goal and mission.
How to Apply:
Almost there! Have a look at our website and our catalogue to get a feel for what we do. If you think you may be the one, all you need to do is send through your CV, alongside a cover letter including the answers to the following questions:
- Looking at our social media presence right now, what are the top 3 things you would do differently? Why?
- What are 3 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that you think should be tracked in order to gauge our social media performance?
- What do you think the future of social media looks like for a company like Orbitkey?
Orbitkey is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce, and we look for candidates who have a high level of demonstrated comfort with cultural competency.
People of colour, people with disabilities, women, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply.
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, sex, marital or parental status, disability, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis prohibited by law.