About the Role:
As our Social Media and Influencer Specialist, you are the driving force behind our various social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin), starting from content strategy, planning, scheduling to engaging with our community. You’ll also take over our influencer marketing strategy and build on our existing network to create a world-class influencer program.
You will work closely with the marketing team and operations team to create a great social media experience for our community, creating awareness for the brand and continuously driving traffic to our website.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
Social Media Marketing
- Develop and implement effective Social Media strategies to drive brand awareness and growth – through product launch and marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute the social calendar inline with overall marketing strategy and launches.
- Writing on-brand Social Media content that engages and inspires our audience.
- Tailoring content across multiple platforms and products (Instagram Stories, Instagram Posts, Instagram Reels, Facebook Posts, Facebook Stories, LinkedIn Twitter etc.)
- Nurture the social media communities and engage with our audiences across platforms to build strong customer relationships, supported by our Customer Service team.
- Use analytics to monitor performance on social media activities (Followers, Engagement, Reach).
- Deriving insights, reporting performance and make recommendations on how to adapt our Social Media strategy (Note this does not include paid media).
- Actively seeking new social media trends and opportunities, and adapting our strategy accordingly.
Influencer and Affiliate Marketing
- Develop and execute a world-class influencer program
- Identify and build strong relationships with key influencers in line with the brand across all social platforms.
- Build on our existing affiliate program.
- Manage existing PR relationships and PR agencies to communicate marketing campaigns and new product launches.
- Develop, monitor and report the ROI of our Influencer and Affiliate program – and make recommendations on how to adapt our strategy accordingly.
- Oversee areas and responsibilities assigned by Marketing Team Lead.
- Looking after other special projects assigned by Marketing Team Lead.
Who We’re Looking For:
- You have an established understanding and 2+ years experience in running Social Media and Influencer Management for a Direct-to-Consumer brand(s).
- You have experience working with various social media and influencer management tools (Scheduling, Analytics and CRM).
- You have a passion for social media and influencer marketing and keep your ear to the ground when it comes to industry trends and strategies.
- A team player with a positive attitude in your interaction with your peers and our community/ customers.
- You are data-oriented and can use analytics to derive insights and guide future decisions and strategy.
- You have a growth and strategic mindset; with the initiative to suggest better ways to do things.
- You are an excellent communicator and networker, with great written and verbal communication skills.
- You are adaptable, and you learn quickly, and thrive in diverse and rapidly changing business environments.
- You are self-motivated, result-driven and take a proactive approach in problem-solving.
- You are able to work efficiently in global business culture.
- You’re confident in managing multiple projects and priorities.
How to Apply:
Have a look on our website and social media pages to get a feel for who we are and what we represent. If you think you’d fit in with the team, email us at email@example.com along with your CV, and a cover letter which includes answers to the following questions:
- Take a look at our social media channels (instagram.com/orbitkey and facebook.com/orbitkey) and provide 1-2 feedback on how you would improve our content.
- What goals should we set for each of our social media accounts and what does success look like?
- What are the key metrics you look at when searching for influencers?
- How do you measure the results and ROI of your influencer marketing work?