Orbitkey is the award-winning, pioneering brand in clever organisation based in Melbourne. Launched in 2013, we focus on creating beautiful, elegant and practical solutions to your everyday carry.
Design, innovation, and our customers are always at the forefront of what we do. We are passionate about making progress and pursuing excellence in quality, not quantity.
We’re searching for the right individual who shares our values, has a passion for self-improvement, and brings a positive approach to work.
As Strategic Account Manager, you are the key point of contact for our esteemed network of wholesale partners around the world. You will be responsible for onboarding, training and supporting these retail partnerships, with a vision to see them continually grow and succeed to become an integral part of the Orbitkey family.
- Onboarding new partners and equipping them with the necessary tools and information to get the most out of the Orbitkey ranges in store
- Conduct regular training (both online and physical) with key accounts
- Account Planning - identify and nurture key accounts to build a deeper partnership
- Customer Re-engagement - identify and re-connect with customers that are no longer active
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing customers (via updates and launches)
- Provide recommendations based on customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Orbitkey buying cycle
- Handle inbound customer communication and organise/escalate issues appropriately
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Attending weekly sales meetings and reporting on various regions
- You will have the opportunity to travel, set up and exhibit at trade shows; meeting and working with many potential partners
We're a fast-growing, global company, so we all need to wear multiple hats at times. In this role, sometimes you'll need to:
- Tackle growing pains, define and create processes and systems
- Repetitive tasks and high volume of activity (emails, phone calls and CRM management)
- Be open to feedback from customers and peers (positive and constructive)
- Handle rejections and radio silence
Who we’re looking for:
You’re organised and can multitask like a champ, you’re not afraid of managing a large portfolio of accounts in an array of sizes and across different regions.
You love working with people, building deep relationships and helping them succeed.
You’re prepared to walk in the shoes of your customers and genuinely want to help by providing solutions that will help their customers and team. You understand that in order to best serve your customers, you need to listen attentively to their needs and suggestions.
When it comes to working in a team, you exude empathy. You know what your role involves, but you’re always willing to lend a helping hand to a teammate, regardless of department. You understand that we’re all working towards a common goal and building a positive family spirit and culture is high on your priority.
You have the maturity to understand the importance of constructive criticism and are able to take on feedback to become better than you were yesterday.
How to Apply:
Almost there! Have a look at our website and our catalogue to get a feel of what we do. If you think you may be the one, all you need to do is send through your CV, alongside a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org