Orbitkey is a young product-design and lifestyle company based in Melbourne, we believe in enhancing lives through clever organisation. After a successful Kickstarter campaign in late 2013, what started as a side project for two long-time friends has grown into a full-time devotion for a dedicated team of 14.
As this is a new role for us, you’ll have the opportunity to refine our corporate gifting process and craft out a new sales playbook, creating the platform that will set yourself and future team members up for fast growth!
- Come up with creative ways to identify and generate potential business gifting leads.
- Following up on leads and moving them through the sales funnel.
- With the help of the sales, marketing and design team, you will be developing a business gifting experience that will impress our audience. Refining the business gifting process and creating a sales playbook.
- Attending weekly sales meetings and reporting on the progress of various business gifting orders.
- Working closely with the logistics and supply chain team on delivering according to the timeline.
- Responding to initial business gifting enquiries that have come through via various channels (website, social media, trade shows, sales agents etc.)
- You will have the opportunity to travel, setting up and exhibiting at trade shows, meeting and working with many different organisations.
- Providing feedback to the creative team on how we can better serve our customers.
- Managing business gifting agents and distributors worldwide.
Who we’re looking for:
You’re a people person, a damn good one, and when it comes to communication, you know what is required to captivate your audience. You love connecting with prospective buyers and pitching in a natural way that is relatable to our audience.
You walk in the shoes of your customers and genuinely want to help by providing solutions that will help their customers and team organise. You understand that in order to best serve your customers, you need to listen attentively to their needs and suggestions.
You have the maturity to understand the importance of constructive criticism and are able to take on feedback to become better than you were yesterday.
Through the feedback received, you adapt and strategize your offering to add value and exceed the expectations of our customers.
You’re motivated and love a good challenge. You’ve had some experience in the business gifting space, but you’re looking for the opportunity and challenge to take the lead and build something from the ground up.
When it comes to working in a team, you exude empathy. You know what your role involves, but you’re always willing to lend a helping hand to a teammate. You understand that we’re all working towards a common goal and building a positive family spirit and culture is high on your priority.
You’re looking forward to enhancing lives and growing with a fast-growing young brand.
How to Apply:
Almost there! Have a look at our website and our catalogue to get a feel for what we do. If you think you may be the one, all you need to do is send through your CV, alongside a cover letter including the answers to the following Qs to email@example.com
- You have done some research on the Orbitkey brand and products. What are some of the companies do you see benefiting the most from our products? Why?
- You’ve just started as the new Orbitkey Business Gifting Sales Manager, what are some of the steps that you would take to develop a sales playbook?
- You’ve identified what companies would benefit from Orbitkey products, how would you get in touch with the person responsible for business gifting?