Orbitkey is the award-winning pioneering brand in clever organisation based in Melbourne. Launched in 2013, we focus on creating beautiful, elegant, and practical solutions to your everyday carry.
Design, innovation, and our customers are always at the forefront of what we do. We are passionate about making progress, pursuing excellence in quality, not quantity.
We’re searching for the right individual who shares our values, has a passion for self-improvement, and brings a positive approach to work.
As our Business Development Manager, you’ll be our lead generation and inbound marketing champion. You will help identify and develop new connections with potential customers and partners around the world.
- Drive pipeline through personalised outreach to multiple stakeholders within Orbitkey's key prospect & customer accounts
- Lead generation - identify and reach out to prospective partners
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads through our CRM and Sales Pipeline system
- Sales presentations and demonstrations
- Negotiating with key accounts to achieve a win/win outcome
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- Assist with the handover of new accounts to the Account Manager for sales planning
- Attending weekly sales meetings and reporting on the progress of the Sales Pipeline
- Provide feedback to the Creative Team on how we can better serve our customers
- You will have the opportunity to travel abroad, setting up and exhibiting at trade shows, meeting, and working with potential partners
Who we’re looking for:
You’re a people person, a damn good one, but more importantly, you’re humble. You’re great at communicating and inspiring others. You understand that to best serve your customers, you need to listen attentively to their needs and suggestions because you know this will allow you to adapt and strategise your offering to suit.
You’re passionate, charismatic, and you can wow an audience. You handle rejection like a champ, and you understand that “if first you don’t succeed, dust yourself off, and try again!”
Networking is your jam, and you always consider things from the perspective of your peers and customers. When it comes to negotiating, you understand the best outcome is always one where everyone walks away happy!
How to Apply: